TitOluwa Olumideko on Writers Focus.

TitOluwa Olumideko is the Author of 'Cascading Waters'. In this warm interview she tells us how she began writing and what influences her to write.

FOO: Tell us about yourself.( Name, Schools attended, Family etc)

TO: My name is TitOluwa Olumideko.I am the second child of three children. I lived my formative years in the city of Ibadan. My primary school was at Juniors International School, Oluyole, Ibadan though I completed it at Bodija International School. I finished my secondary school in Bodija International College. My university years were spent in the University of Ibadan. I’m presently rounding off my masters from the University of Lagos.

FOO: How did you get into Writing?

TO: I stumbled into it in my early teenage years.

FOO: Who are your favourite Authors?

TO: Francine Rivers, for now.

FOO: Do you have published work(s)/ articles? ( Where can they be found?)

TO: Yes, my only published work is 'Cascading Waters' and it can be found on my blog: hugsbytito.wordpress.com

FOO: Did you encounter challenges of any sort while writing 'Cascading Waters'?

TO: Every great feat comes with challenges.


FOO: What is the most fascinating thing about Writing?

  TO: The ability to create a whole world with just words.

FOO: Do you have writing Mentors?

TO: Not exactly. However, Francine Rivers produces seeming guidelines for me.

FOO: How does it feel being a first time Author? ( Share an experience or more)

TO: It feels good. It challenges you to believe you can birth great things. It makes you feel like a creator; like your story didn’t exist until you birthed it.

FOO: What is your fashion sense, on a scale of 1-10 ?

TO: 9.

FOO: Do you have a specific time for writing?

TO: No, I don’t.

FOO: What sort/ genre of books do you read?

TO: Majorly, Christian Romance. But I read anything that adds value to me.

FOO: If you were to go on a date with an Author or Writer, who would that be and why?

TO: Chimamanda Adichie. I love the way she thinks.

FOO: Do you think Writers should depend on the profits of their writing alone?(What's your opinion on Writer's having a side hustle?)

TO: This is a relative question but I’ll just say no one ever got rich by focusing on one stream of income. We all can have multiple streams of income per time.

FOO: If you were to go on a vacation, what will be the five things you take along as a Writer?

TO: Do they have to be ‘things’ alone? Lol. A pen, a journal, my laptop,  Francine Rivers’ Books, My Bible.

FOO: Drop your social media handles so your readers can get in touch with you.

TO: Facebook: TitOluwa Olumideko. Twitter and Instagram: @titothewriter.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Comments

Popular Posts