Meet Our Writing Coach.


Hello!


My name is Francisca Ogechi Okwulehie. I like to describe myself as a Multipassionate Creative. I am the Writing Coach at Moncoeur Global Concept.

I am the Author of 'A Preacher's Secret', 'Tari's Golden Fleece', 'The Capitalism of Unsatisfied Bodies' and other unpublished works.

I possess an educational background in Philosophy and Journalism and it has given me an exceptional narrative writing style.

I hold a B.A and an M.A in Philosophy from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. I have a certification in the Fundamentals of Journalism from the Dawood Global Foundation of Pakistan.

I am a Literary Convener and delight in teaching Literature to Teens and Adults.

I set up Moncoeur Global Concept to be able to revive the dying literacy culture in today's society.

Since 2016, Moncoeur Global Concept has organised several literary workshops on Creative Writing to teach Teens and Adults, great writing techniques through our online and offline classes.
The workshops aims to encourage more people to imbibe a reading culture and a zeal for literature.
My goal is to teach as many writers the full expression of writing from the heart.

At Moncoeur Global Concept, we offer ghostwriting, editing and transcribing services to clients and develop clear marketing copy's to promote organizations.

You can contact me for professional writing services. I will be willing to guide you. 
📧fookwulehie@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts